My thanks to everybody for their feedback.

I'll add that I found a brief reference a couple days ago to the 373 vs.
381 conundrum in one of the NACO Series Training Handbook sections:
<
http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/courses/naco-full%20series-RDA/Session%204.pdf#page=23

I'll update our funnel's NACO documentation to note the (current) use of
the 373 for corporate body names used as "Other Distinguishing..." for
title and name-title authority records.

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 Minitex
Coordinator                    University of Minnesota

the swift course of time." -- Shakespeare, "Two Gentlemen
of Verona," Act I, scene iii