Ian,

LC-PCC PS for I.1 says to consult the PCC Guidelines for the Application of Relationship Designators in Bibliographic Records. Guideline 12 in that document says “Appendix I relationship designators should not be used in a name/title access point tagged MARC 700-711 or 800-811, or in a name/title linking field tagged MARC 76X-78X.”

Manon

--

Manon Théroux

Head of Technical Services