From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Fairclough
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] MARC fields doing double duty - a case

PCCLIST readers,

At my desk: Laurie Lee :  a folio /  by Jessy Lee.  OCLC 870426566

In this book the late English celebrity Laurie Lee, who is best known as an author, has an anthology of paintings, drawings and poems, compiled by his daughter Jessy, who wrote the extensive biographical commentary (and has been given main entry).   This additional field was present:

70012 Lee, Laurie. ǂt Works. ǂk Selections.