I’ve got a question!

I’ve got a book called

Q’ij alaxik : la importancia de desarrolloar nuestras vocaciones para tener bienestar mental y una convivencia armonica con los demas.

On the title page verso is this statement:

Autores: Asociacion Medicos Descalzos

                  Cristina Chavez Alvarado

                  Pablo Barone

                  Felipe Pol Morales

                  Elvira Morales Panto

(Please forgive the lack of diacritics.)

The Asociacion cannot be a creator for this work, based on 19.2.1.1.1.  Should I use Chavez in the 100, with the other three individuals as authors in 700, and the Asociacion as issuing body in 710?  That’s what I’m thinking.

There is nothing overt, in text or presentation, to indicate that the four individuals listed merely constitute a “roster” of the Asociacion.

Thanks!

Pete Wilson

Vanderbilt University