Hi Ian.

>>Would you edit the existing field to include one?  Thus:

70012Lee, Laurie, ǂe artist. ǂt Works. ǂk Selections.<<

No, I think the 700 was meant to be an AAP for the work/expression.  The second indicator "2" I suppose is meant to express the relationship "Contains:".  I would have included a $i even with the second indicator, but that might be redundant, and in any case I disagree with the use of 700 12 here.

I think it would have been better to use a 240 10 Works. $k Selections, and the 100 Lee, Laurie, $e author, $e artist, and 700 Lee, Jessy, $e editor.  If it really is a work by Jessy Lee that contains some selections of Laurie's works... the 700 12 for the AAP would be correct and I can't think of a good way to express any relationships for Laurie because a 700 1_ would suggest the relationship is to the whole work named in the 245.

Mike Monaco
Senior Catalog Librarian
Cleveland Public Library
Catalog Dept.