Returning to the question of doing double duty--when a 240 is present, the
1XX is both the lead term for a name/title authorized access point and the
creator entry for the resource named in the 245. Does the prohibition on
using relator tems or codes after a name in work or expression AAPs apply
to 1XXs followed by both 240 and 245?

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist