I have a question for those who have coordinated the full 5-day NACO training for online delivery.  It focuses on what the outline here (<http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/naco/outline.html>) refers to as the afternoon workbook exercises and hands-on practicum.  How did you go about handling this in an online setting?  Half-day live webinar for the presentation; half-day forum or e-mail discussions on the exercises?  Live "office hours" via chat and/or webinar for the afternoon?  (That one's the most interactive approach.)  Other methods?

The reason I'm asking is that we're in the early stages of planning a series of "revisiting NACO" webinars for Minnesota NACO Funnel members.

Thanks.

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 Minitex
Coordinator                    University of Minnesota

the swift course of time." -- Shakespeare, "Two Gentlemen
of Verona," Act I, scene iii