From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cristan, Ana Lupe
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 2:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCTG1] Strategic Topic: Broader participation in authority creation

Hi Bob,
I'm curious, what is the mechanism you are thinking would be used to allow Non-NACO experts to add element so NACO NARS.  Would this be based on authorizations issued by OCLC and SkyRiver (much as the Enhance authos) to allow access to the LC/NAF version in those files and subsequently NACO authorized members would add them to the LC/NAF?
Ana Lupe Cristán
Library of Congress