On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 10:42 PM, Joel Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> If the collector you're speaking of is Walter Maksimovich or Steve
> Shapiro, they can advise you how to pack these.  In fact, he'll probably
> pack them himself.

No, the collector in question is neither of those, and given his age I
highly doubt that our guy will be doing much of his own packing (though I'm
sure he'll have advice).

A big thanks to those of you who sent me off-list responses to what I
realize must be a pretty routine FAQ around here. It's great to have access
to a wonderful group of experts like this!

Mike

--

* Michael Andrec, Ph.D. -- Archivist*

Ukrainian Historical and Educational Center

135 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873

732-356-0090 x141

http://www.UkrHEC.org