Hi Brandon,

The only difference that I recommend to those who ship records for
transfer is to put a square of cardboard between each record and then
two layers on the outside (as shown in the link). If the records are
without sleeves or the sleeves are in bad condition, I recommend a
wrap of tissue paper for each record.

I also recommend that the sender use Styrofoam "peanuts" because they
are collectively superior at absorbing the shocks of shipping (PITA to
unpack though) and, provide at least 4 inches of peanuts on each side
of the record bundle.

Cheers!

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering