Long ago, Mosaic Records released a box set of Maynard Ferguson's Roulette albums:
https://web.archive.org/web/20010512113844/http://www.mosaicrecords.com/Discography.asp?SelectionID=11
(this web page retrieved from 1999)

At the end of the discography is a list of the original Roulette albums.

Given that this material is long out of print now, have any of the European gray-market jazz labels
ripped the Mosaic CDs and repackaged this in original Roulette album sequences? I found very little
on Amazon USA, and what I found might well be crapola LP dubs. Other Mosaic sets, for instance the
Duke Ellington Reprise albums, were quickly out as gray-market CDs after the Mosaic set sold out.

-- Tom Fine