Apparently this exhibit - and an "original musical" performed in October  -
has been on for months at the small gallery at Rutgers -Camden - but I knew
 nothing about it till I saw this article in today's Philadelphia  Inquirer.

_CAMDEN,  AT 78 RPM_
(http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20141109_CAMDEN__AT_78_RPM.html)

Not sure if I'll have time to get there. I don't recognize anyone
mentioned in the article.  But I wanted to  share.

Yiu'll see that they did an original musical on "Race Records" in October
and
I found this clip on  Youtube:

_? "Hand Me Down the Silver  Trumpet" - A Red-Hot New Musical - Premiering
at Rutgers University-Camden -  YouTube_
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWR3y1ddRq0)

Short but well done

Steve Ramm