There was the book Eddie Cantor A Bio-Bibliography by James Fisher
Published by Greenwood Press in 19996. Has a list of recordings, radio shows  Film
and Magazine articles

There's also a list of recordings in "Eddie Cantor : A Life in Show
Business" by Gregory Koesluk from McFarland April 1995

Cantor's Grandson Brian Gari is responsible for the website and reissues
the CDs and DVDS so you might contact him via the site at:
http://eddiecantor.com/

Steve Ramm

In a message dated 11/19/2014 9:32:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,