I don't know if those who didn't come to the conference in Chapel Hill knew
 it or not but - under the leadership of Sandy Rodriguez, a varied group of
ARSC  members made videos explaining why thy joined ARSC.  They are now up
on the  ARSC website but under Member Benefits so you may not have seen
them. I think  they are really neat. It also gives you a chance to see the
diversity of ARSC's  membership.

I thought I'd provide the link to see them and - especially - if you are an
 ARSC list member but not an ARSC Member - it might explain what ARSXC is
all  about.  Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2eVePfiRQ&lis

Steve Ramm