Hello everyone,

I am looking for the discography and/or cylinderography for the European classical music that covers the early era of the 78s (like the late 1880s to the early 1930s). I found that "Bibliography of Discographies: Vol. 1: Classical Music, 1925-1975" and "Voices of the Past" series would be of the relevant. But I am afraid that the "Bibliography" does not cover the early period, while "Voices of the Past" contain the vocal records other than classical music. Could anyone kindly let me know anything about the discography and/or cylinderography? Anything even like "I don't think that there will be anything beyond that" would work.

Thank you very much.
Jaemin