The first is a given with all music. Just look at YouTube any day.

The second is a really good question! It seems the agencies that collect from digital sales only benefit the writers, seldom the performers...

Collecting any fees is a whole 'nother topic...

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689