Not sure you subscribe to this list serve or not

Hope all is well.

Bill

Bill McQuay
Multimedia Producer
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
607.254.1137

“Every creature has a song -The song of the dogs-and the song of the doves-the song of the fly - the song of the fox - What do they say?
-Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz