Another caveat:

If bf:workTitle is sub-class bf:Title, then this is inferencially
consistent:

:X a bf:Work
       bf:workTitle[  a bf:Title  ;
             bf:titleValue"Heart of Midlothian"  ]  .

:Y a bf:Instance
       bf:workTitle[  a bf:Title  ;
             bf:titleValue"The heart of Midlothian"  ]  .

and bf:workTitle is never of class bf:Work (because class-ness only
"flows" from property to subject, not vice versa). So a SPARQL query of
"get me all the triples for class=bf:Work" will retrieve

:X a bf:Work

but never bf:workTitle, regardless of what graph it is found in. You
*will* however be able to query for all bf:Title(s).

?True? I think so. Maybe I'll run a test.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net