Hello,

I'm newbie in the Bibframe and I try to convert some records from Marc21
to test it.

I use a file with 100.000 marc21 records to try the MARC to BIBFRAME
transformation tool and I download the source code from
https://github.com/lcnetdev/marc2bibframe

I convert it using several files with 10.000 records on each to increase
the conversion speed and to get several bibframe records on a file to
check it.

Some files works perfectly but with another I get this error:

Error on line 324 of module.MBIB-2-BIBFRAME-Shared.xqy:
   XPTY0004: A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the
result of function
   mbshared:generate-abstract-annotation()
   at mbshared:generate-abstract-annotation()
(file:/home/jordi/LOD/bibs/bibframe/marc2bibframe-master/modules/module.MBIB-2-BIBFRAME-Shared.xqy#2202)
   at bfdefault:generate-default-work()
(file:/home/jordi/LOD/bibs/bibframe/marc2bibframe-master/modules/module.MARCXMLBIB-2-BIBFRAME.xqy#82)
   at marcbib2bibframe:marcbib2bibframe()
Query processing failed: Run-time errors were reported

Now I'm trying understand where is the problem (maybe the tag 520) but
i'm not sure about It.

Please somebody can help me on it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jordi Pallarès Llorens

--

*Jordi Pallarès Llorens*
Tècnic d'Aplicacions Bib. i Documentals

Gran Capità, 2 (Edifici Nexus) - 08034 Barcelona
T. 93 567 9806 - F. 93 205 6979 - [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.csuc.cat <http://www.csuc.cat> - Twitter @CSUC_info - Facebook -
Linkedin

Subscriu-te al butlletí (www.csuc.cat/butlleti