Hello

The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division is in the process of upgrading its Knowledge Management tools.  Before we start  trying to develop something on our own I thought I would see what other agencies are currently using.  The major requirements is that it would have to be NMCI compatible and DADMS approved.  It would also need the capacity of document management for our collection.  Any ideas and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully

Ken Myers

Branch Head, Technical information Center
Code 1033, NSWCCD
301-227-1319
https://www.facebook.com/CarderockDivision

**FOR OFFICAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE** This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosure.  Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.