Hi All - This is Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant for government librarians and editor of Best Practices for Government Libraries. I wanted to put out a last call for submissions for the 2014 Best Practices for Government Libraries. If you are interested in authoring an article for Best Practices, there's still time. The deadline is December 8th, 2014.

For 2014 the topic is:  Strong Roots, New Branches:  Embracing Core Skills, Building New Ones, and Expanding Your Impact in the Organization. It's a fantastic topic because you can write about it from so many different angles.

If you plan on submitting an article, please email me to let me know that you're writing.

Here's some more information on Best Practices:

Best Practices for Government Libraries, showcases government librarians who are innovating and creating success in the workplace and beyond. The 2013 Best Practices for Government Libraries includes 70 articles and other submissions provided by more than 75 contributors from libraries in government agencies, courts, and the military, as well as from professional association leaders, LexisNexis consultants, and more.

The ebook version of the 2013 Best Practices for Government Libraries - Managing Evolving Resources:  Strategies, Capabilities, and Alternatives is available as a free digital download here - http://www.lexisnexis.com/ebooks/sample/. You can also download the 2013 Best Practices for Government Libraries in PDF<http://www.lexisnexis.com/tsg/gov/best_practices_2013.pdf>.

Marie
Marie Kaddell, M.L.S., M.S., M.B.A.
LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant

(202) 857-8223 Direct
(202) 200-2135 Mobile
(800) 543-6862 Customer Support

Immediate Past President, DC/SLA
Past Chair, SLA Division of Government Information
Subscribe to the Government Info Pro blog<http://feeds.feedburner.com/GovernmentInfoPro>
Follow me on Twitter [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://twitter.com/libraryfocus>   Find LexisNexis for Government on Facebook [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisforGovernment>