German heading ending in an abbreviated ordinal number:

Germany. Heer. Armee, 12. (n 84093187)
Germany. Heer. Armee, 15. (n 96023236)
etc.

But there are also instances where the number is treated as cardinal:

Germany. Heer. Armee, 10  (nr 92036574)
Germany. Heer. Armee, 16  (no2003129117)
etc.

So we won't solve this by looking at examples.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist
University of Minnesota