Question and could someone fix this because I don't think I am allowed to do series.

If you search Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid, the 400 directs you to use the 100 and that is wrong. I think that needs to be deleted or fixed so it is not saying to use $l Chinese!
Also, shouldn't there be a work record for "Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid" before creating expression records?

010                                     $a no2014137687
035                                     $a (OCoLC)oca09991211
040                                     $a ICrlF $b eng $e rda $c ICrlF
100             1                       $a Kinney, Jeff. $t Diary of a wimpy kid. $l Chinese
370                                     $g Taipei (Taiwan)
373                                     $a Omnibook Press Co., Ltd.
377                                     $a chi
380                                     $a Series
400             1                       $a Kinney, Jeff. $t Diary of a wimpy kid

Thanks,
Bobby Bothmann

--
Robert Bothmann
Metadata & Emerging Technologies Librarian