Question and could someone fix this because I don’t think I am allowed to do series.

If you search Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid, the 400 directs you to use the 100 and that is wrong. I think that needs to be deleted or fixed so it is not saying to use $l Chinese!
Also, shouldn’t there be a work record for "Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid” before creating expression records?

010         $a no2014137687
035         $a (OCoLC)oca09991211
040         $a ICrlF $b eng $e rda $c ICrlF
100   1     $a Kinney, Jeff. $t Diary of a wimpy kid. $l Chinese
370         $g Taipei (Taiwan)
373         $a Omnibook Press Co., Ltd.
377         $a chi
380         $a Series
400   1     $a Kinney, Jeff. $t Diary of a wimpy kid

Thanks,
Bobby Bothmann

--

Robert Bothmann

Metadata & Emerging Technologies Librarian

Professor, Library Services

Minnesota State University, Mankato

P.O. Box 8419, ML3097

Mankato, MN 56002