I have in front of me a book called Pseudo-Euripides, Rhesus which is about an ancient Greek play, Rhesos (n  91082958 ARN 3003899) erroneously identified to Euripides. Is it sufficient to add as a variant 400 0_ Pseudo-Euripides. $t Rhesus to this authority record without trying to establish a name heading for "Pseudo-Euripides"? After all, someone may think of "Pseudo-Euripides" as a name, but the only identity this "Pseudo-Euripides" has is as the author of Rhesus.

Jay Shorten
Cataloger, Monographs and Electronic Resources
Associate Professor of Bibliography
Catalog Department
University Libraries
University of Oklahoma
Co-owner, PERSNAME-L, the list about personal names in bibliographic and authority records