Hi guys
I have a question that I lose sleep:

¿¿¿ - ???

In the field 300 Physical Description + \e Accompanying material

...if my Accompanying material is a CD Rom, DVD Rom, Blue Ray or any optical disc for computer, Based on RDA: How the hell should I describe it ???  as physical format itself or generically as optical computer disk, people have the bad habit of storing audio files and movie files on CD-ROM, and text files on DVD

Maybe...

on the screen of copies should be described as physical format itself , Example: CJ1907 .P73 CD-ROM or CJ1907 .P73 DVD  , and so on...  or simply: "CJ1907 .P73 optical computer disk"

But in RDA 300 + \e  1 DVD  , 1 CD-ROM,  1 Blue Ray,  optical computer disk ???

Thanks for all

...las bibliotecas han liberado a más personas que todas las guerras del mundo.

Erika Charles Niño.
Procesos Técnicos. Procesamiento Documental.
Capilla Alfonsina Biblioteca Universitaria<http://www.capillaalfonsina.uanl.mx/>
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León<http://www.uanl.mx/>
(52) + (81) 83 29 40 15 ext. 5392