From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of John Hostage <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 10:02:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Law name heading: title of law has short title of its own

The 410 from United States. át Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1938. án Title V, áp Crop Insurance seems OK to me, but the others would violate the principle of using the established forms of components in 4XX references (DCM Z1, 4XX See From Tracings).

John Hostage
Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger
Langdell Hall 194
Harvard Law School Library