Hi,

I guessed just by your description which song and record this would be.
There is truly something irresistible about it.  It was (is?) a highlight
of Dick Spottswood's Christmas edition of his radio show n Washington for
many years, and I was very glad it finally made it to CD.  Lots of other
good music on that CD too.

Gene