Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

Does anyone have the issue date of this LP? I see it commented on in the
January 1956 High-Fidelity magazine, but my motley assortment of Record
Changer and Schwanns from the 50s has enough gaps to make it impossible to
narrow it down beyond somewhere after mid-1953 and before the Jan. 1956
mention above.

The content is wind divertimenti by Haydn and Mozart. The Haydn pieces are
conducted by the elusive Meinhard von Zollinger and the Mozart possibly by
H. C. Robbins Landon.

Thanks,

Peter Hirsch