If anyone has decent quality audio (preferably non-lossy) for the following LPs, please ping me
off-list: Audio could come from a different source than original LP, as long as it's the same audio.

NBC EO-CX-342 (3x45RPM) "Night Beat" starring Frank Lovejoy

CBS Radio Network XTV15692 "The Nation's Nightmare" radio documentary

"Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish" 12" LP by Doubleday and Columbia, Record 1

RCA LRM 7054 (45RPM EP) Toscanini/NBC Symphony - William Tell Overture

Groove LG-1003 "Cool Gabriels"

RCA LPM-1198 Joe Newman Octete "I'm Still Swinging"

Prestige Records 4 (16RPM 12") "Trombone By Three" - Jay Jay Johnson, Kai Winding, Benny Green

Prestige 7099 "The Story of Moondog"

Caedmon TC 1005 "Tennessee Williams Reads"

flexidisc from Aspen Magazine Vol. 1 No. 3 (December 1966)

ESP-DISC 1034 The East Village Other - Electric Newspaper - Hiroshima Day - USA vs Underground (12"
LP, 1966)

Reprise MS-2079 John Cale - "The Academy In Peril"

Capitol ST-11244 Ultra Violet (self-titled), 1973

Altel (no catalog number) Liza Minnelli - Live at Carnegie Hall (1981)

RCA AFL1-4384 Diana Ross - "Silk Electric"

Geffen GHS 24123 Debbie Harry "Rockbird"

I don't need full audio, but do want at least one full cut so I can snip as desired. Yes, this is
for a montage project of Andy Warhol covers.

Any and all help much appreciated!

-- Tom Fine