From: Steven Clement [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:43 PM
Subject: BFE and SPARQL endpoints

Hi

We have started doing some experimentation (this week) with a new implementation of the BIBFRAME Editor and working through the results. We use the BIBFRAME Transformation tool at bibframe.org for this, too.

In parallel, we are setting up a (very) rudimentary SPARQL endpoint for local use only using Apache Jena-Fuseki.

Our questions are:

1.       Does the BFE have the functionality at present to generate output directly into a something like Fuseki?

2.       Is there a temporary file in BFE that would allow us to get at the JSON-LD (or other) output once we “Save”?

3.       Is anyone able to/using BFE to populate triplestores?

If anyone has anything to share in the space, we would to like (love!) to hear your experiences.

Steve Clement & Anoushka McGuire

National Library of New Zealand

Department of Internal Affairs

PO Box 12340