From: Jeremy Nelson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, 12 December 2014 5:17 a.m.
To: Steven Clement; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: BFE and SPARQL endpoints

Hi Steven,
I have done some work with a fork of BFE that saves the JSON-LD into a Fedora 4 repository using node.js at https://github.com/jermnelson/bfe. I also created a Django variant of BFE that does save the resulting JSON-LD to a file at https://github.com/jermnelson/bfe_django.

Let me know if you have questions or issues running either. I've been working on a BIBFRAME backend using Fedora 4 as a Linked Data Platform with Elastic Search as the search and discovery (the latest code for work is available at https://github.com/jermnelson/bibframe-catalog).

Jeremy Nelson
Metadata and Systems Librarian
Colorado College
Colorado Springs, Colorado