Hi Jeremy

Thank you very much Jeremy, this is a great help. Essentially we’d like to know what people are using, and how.  We will definitely look at Django to process JSON-LD so thank you for that link as well as the others. Elastic Search is a something we can only aspire to at the moment!

Steve is looking into ARC2/PHP due to his background in PHP. It’s just not clear how active the project still is.  At any rate, we have got to start somewhere and here we are: Jena-Fuseki, Django, MySQL/PHP ARC2/PHP and BFE.

If we have questions, we will be sure to ask you—thanks for offering. We have received other feedback too, via tweets, so thank you all!

Regards

Steve Clement & Anoushka McGuire

National Library of New Zealand