Kinds of events:
Event as work: a dance conceived
Event as expression: a dance performance
Event as manifestation: the recording and broadcasting of a dance
performance
Event as contributor: a conference, or publication as an event
Event as subject: a named hurricane, a historical period, a recurring
holiday
Event as metadata: revision of a record (or statement) as an event
Event as a Group 2 entity property: birth of a person, founding of a
corporate body

This seems like an awful lot of ground to cover with one entity. Maybe
event is more of a type of property or entity than a property or entity per
se.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist