Hi MODS Users,

We are in the process of updating the MODS Implementation Registry and Tools for MODS pages and would like to add any new projects/tools that are currently available to the community.

If you would like your projects/tools to be included, please supply information for each category in the MODS Implementation Registry http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/registry.php and/or Tools for MODS page http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/tools_for_mods.php , and we will add your projects/tools to the registry.

If you have already registered an implementation or a tool, please take a moment to review the entry for it and send us any new information we might need to bring the entry up to date.

Thank you, Tracy

Tracy Meehleib
Network Development and MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20540-4402
+1 202 707 0121 (voice)