Since my other email was so long, I am going to post this separately.

After looking at a lot of these transcriptions of responsibility collected by OLAC's crowdsourcing project (http://olac-annotator.org/ ), it is clear that there are a couple things that catalogers really want to do that are not accommodated by MARC. Will these functions be supported in Bibframe? What sort of analysis is being done to identify gaps in MARC?

1. People want to link names and roles (and other info) to parts of resources. These can be:
The strategies used are legion:

2. People want to link names of cast members to the names of characters, which they currently do in various inconsistent ways.

Kelley