> Reinhold Heuvelman said that list of titles
> is produced on the fly for display.

Indeed.  Using the URI
http://d-nb.info/gnd/118527355
you are shown the authority record for the person, and the display is enriched by three boxes, listing the first three of resources, of which the person is the author (100), to which he has contributed (700), and in which he is a subject (600), respectively.

Note that the record itself is shown as it is contained in our authority file, the GND, whereas the three boxes are derived from the DNB bibliographic data sets, and look different elsewhere.

Best wishes

Reinhold