Hi again,

Well, I just proved that hast makes waste.  I am sending this message again with a couple of corrections/additions.  The title to Philip Schreur's presentation is BIBFRAME in Production; and note that the session WILL be videotaped and mounted on the BIBFRAME site later.  So here goes:

We have posted a list of sessions that will touch on BIBFRAME on the BIBFRAME Web site, BIBFRAME at ALA<http://www.loc.gov/ala/mw-2015-bibframe.html> .  At these sessions, there will be a variety of reports on experimentation and "thoughts" at these sessions.

The Library of Congress is presenting its usual Update session on Sunday at 10:30.  The Update topics will be:  plans for a cataloging pilot at LC, update on LD4L activities, and relationship of Schema to BIBFRAME development.   Please see the Agenda<http://www.loc.gov/bibframe/news/bibframe-update-mw2015.html> for place and time (which is also included below).

The Library of Congress has been collaborating with OCLC over the last 6 months on our linked data initiatives and a joint white paper exploring the linked data models of OCLC and Library of Congress has just been posted and can be accessed from the BIBFRAME homepage: www.loc.gov/bibframe<http://www.loc.gov/bibframe> .

BIBFRAME Update Session

Sunday, February 1, 2015 - 10:30 - 11:30 am
McCormick Place West, W196a
AGENDA

 *   Introduction
Sally McCallum, Chief, Network Development and MARC Standards Office, Library of Congress
 *   Library of Congress BIBFRAME Pilot Plans
Beacher Wiggins, Director, Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access, Library of Congress
 *   Pilot Component - BIBFRAME Editor
Paul Frank, Library of Congress
 *   Pilot Component - Profiles and Search/Display
Nate Trail, Network Development and MARC Standards Office, Library of Congress
 *   BIBFRAME in Production
Philip Schreur, Stanford University
 *   OCLC and LC Collaboration
Ted Fons, OCLC
 *   Schema and BIBFRAME
Eric Miller, Zepheira

I hope to see many of you there!  But if not, the program will be videotaped and available from the BIBFRAME website later.

Sally

Sally H. McCallum
Chief, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20540  USA
Tel: 1-202-707-5119 - Fax 1-202-707-0115