Well, maybe I did that too fast. As described, that wouldn't be a subclass relationship between the two. That quibble aside, though, I like the classes.

Jeff

From: Young,Jeff (OR)
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 4:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: BIBFRAME Annotations

+1

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trail, Nate
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] BIBFRAME Annotations

Jeff, I think we're modeling HeldMaterial on the notion of "holdings" plural, so you can say something about where a whole set of things is, without necessarily naming each individual one. That helps with serials, but having HeldItem allows us to be granular down to a single one (in a set or not).
Nate
Nate Trail
LS/TECH/NDMSO
LA308, Mail Stop 4402