In the ARCHI-LOG software used by the RAD community in Canada, but
mostly in Quebec, all media objects (even images in the Facebook world)
have an entry in a media table where they are more specifically
described but also linked to the archival unit of description that they
are related to.

In this way, once you find an object, you can also find all other
objects linked to the same archival unit of description.

In short, you need to describe your media objects in a table and add as
many links as needed to the related archival units ( or bibliographic
descriptions or museum object descriptions).

http://exporail.org/archilog/index.php?lang=en&awliste=Liste%20des%20fonds&awtermes

Andr� Kahl�
INFOKA
Brossard, Qu�bec

Le 2015-01-16 14:33, Michele R Combs a �crit :