Fedora 4 is moving toward linked data, but I don't know much more than
that. I don't work with Fedora. In theory you could create a collection
about the "Doe House in Ann Arbor, Michigan" and specify that any number of
cultural heritage objects are part of that parent collection. I believe
that most of LAM applications (both commercial and non-commercial) are
behind this curve, though.