From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Iowa Center for the Book Coordinator
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 7:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: State Literacy Awards Program

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone have a set of criteria for selecting your state literacy award winners? We are getting started in Iowa. We've decided that for the first year we will solicit nominations for organizations only (libraries, not-for-profits, educational organizations...)

I'd appreciate any advice or documents you might have developed.

Thanks,
Robin

Robin E. Martin, MLS
Coordinator, Iowa Center for the Book