From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Hawkins, Les [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 3:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBCO] PCC Operations Committee Meetings May 7-8, 2015

Hello all,

The PCC BIBCO, CONSER, NACO, and SACO Operations Committees will meet at the Library of Congress, Thursday, May 7, 2015 and Friday, May 8, 2015.

Agendas for the sessions will be posted in the coming weeks.

Location of the meetings:

               Library of Congress

               James Madison Building (agenda will include meeting room locations)

               101 Independence Ave, SE

               Washington, DC

Meeting times:

               Thursday, May 7, 2015: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm--all programs

Friday, May 8, 2015: 9:00 am starting time for BIBCO and CONSER meetings.  BIBCO adjourns at 12:00 noon; CONSER adjourns 3:00 pm. NACO and SACO representatives may attend either meeting.

If you are planning to attend the meeting please let us know by submitting the form: Attendance at 2015 PCC Operations Meeting <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCP8857>

We will use the data for planning the meeting, the dinner, printing name tags, etc.

The deadline for submitting the survey is Friday, April 17, 2015.

Lodging:

Attendees may make any housing arrangements that suit them while in DC.

For your convenience, we have reserved a block of hotel rooms at Holiday Inn: Washington Capitol, 2 Metrorail stops away from the Library of Congress, at government rates, $229.00 (subject to state and local taxes)

Attendees choosing to reserve a room in the block will make their own reservations at the Holiday Inn and will be responsible entirely for any expenses they incur.
Reservations for this block of rooms at this rate must be made by April 8, 2015.

Attendees may make reservations by calling (202) 479-4000 or may make reservations through the hotel web site: Holiday Inn Capitol<http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/washington/wassm/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv.ul.vn&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qGrpCd=LC5&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRef=df&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=12&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99801505&icdv=99801505>

Please refer to the group code: LC5 when making reservations.

Hotel contact information:

Holiday Inn Capitol
550 C Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024
Direct Phone Number:  202-378-1157
Hotel Main Phone Number: 202-479-4000

Sincerely,

Les Hawkins, CONSER Coordinator, on behalf of the PCC Operations Coordinators