From: <Young>, "Jeff (OR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 11:12 PM
To: Bibliographic Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] Have your MARC and link it too (was 2-tier BIBFRAME)

BTW, I didn't necessarily mean to imply that Ron's examples CAN'T be described in natural language. They certainly can be and they can even can be (partially) described *formally*. They can't be *completely* described by any single POV, though, formal or otherwise, and it's in our best interests to accommodate that fact.

Ron can correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Jeff