Hi all,

My apologies for any cross-posting.

Anyone need any plastic Princeton files? I have hundreds available, most
are beige or white. I've included a pic if anyone needs it. Mine do not
have the hole in front as the picture shows. Take as many as you need,
but please reply soon to [log in to unmask]

Gregg Whitmore

Library Technician

208-422-1306

Boise VAMC Medical Library

531/142D

500 W Fort St

Boise, ID  83702

VA Librarians On Call
<http://vaww.vhaco.va.gov/VALNET/VirtualReference/Requests/Request.asp>
: Virtual reference service is available when our library is closed.
Just click the link any time Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-7:30 pm EST for an online
librarian to help you.

Register for Athens <https://register.athensams.net/vhs/> : remote
access to our library's online resources and databases

Boise VAMC Library Catalog <http://vhaboiapp02:8025/>  a link to the
library's online catalogue

Boise VAMC Library Sharepoint Site
<http://moss.boise.med.va.gov/lib/default.aspx> : link to the library's
online resources

Boise VAMC Library Serial Solutions A-Z List
<http://hf9uz2gz9s.search.serialssolutions.com/?L=HF9UZ2GZ9S>  a list
that includes all of our e-journals and e-books!