Hi all,

My apologies for any cross-posting.

Anyone need any plastic Princeton files? I have hundreds available, most are beige or white. I’ve included a pic if anyone needs it. Mine do not have the hole in front as the picture shows. Take as many as you need, but please reply soon to [log in to unmask].

Gregg Whitmore

Library Technician

208-422-1306

Boise VAMC Medical Library

531/142D

500 W Fort St

Boise, ID  83702

VA Librarians On Call: Virtual reference service is available when our library is closed. Just click the link any time Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-7:30 pm EST for an online librarian to help you.

Register for Athens: remote access to our library’s online resources and databases

Boise VAMC Library Catalog a link to the library’s online catalogue

Boise VAMC Library Sharepoint Site: link to the library's online resources

Boise VAMC Library Serial Solutions A-Z List a list that includes all of our e-journals and e-books!