Join IMLS for a Phone-In Briefing on the President’s FY 2016 Budget Request

IMLS Acting Director Maura Marx will discuss the president’s FY 2016 budget request for IMLS and respond to questions during a phone-in briefing for library and museum stakeholder groups on Wednesday, February 4.

Date:                           Wednesday, February 4,  12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET
Conference details:   1-888-272-8702, passcode: 8508316#

The news release on the President’s FY 2016 budget request can be found on the IMLS website. Please call the IMLS Office of Communications and Government Affairs at 202-653-4799 with any questions.

About the Institute of Museum and Library Services
The Institute of Museum and Library Services is the primary source of federal support for the nation's 123,000 libraries and 35,000 museums. Our mission is to inspire libraries and museums to advance innovation, lifelong learning, and cultural and civic engagement. Our grant making, policy development, and research help libraries and museums deliver valuable services that make it possible for communities and individuals to thrive. To learn more, visit www.imls.gov and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Teri DeVoe | Program Officer | Office of Library Services

Institute of Museum and Library Services

1800 M Street NW, 9th Floor | Washington, DC 20036

Phone: (202) 653-4778

Fax: (202) 653-4602