Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in our online survey on
cataloging and metadata continuing education needs in new standards and
technologies for the organization of data and information. The survey is
part of the three-year project "Building a Workforce of Next Generation
Librarians for 21st Century Global Information Access" funded by the
Institute of Museum and Library Services (2014-2017). Through this
survey, we aim to conduct a detailed needs assessment and gain a better
understanding of desired resources, services, and features needed to
support professional development in emerging standards and technologies
that play essential roles in managing information in today’s digital
environment.

We are interested in your participation because of your education and
career background in cataloging and metadata. The following link will
lead you to the survey:

https://tcnj.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_2gVC696TJpsgpcp

Participation in the survey is anonymous and voluntary. The survey
should take approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete. If you have any
questions about the survey, please contact me at [log in to unmask] at any
time. For questions about the IMLS grant project itself, please contact
the project PI, Dr. Jung-ran Park ([log in to unmask]).

Please complete the survey by February 15, 2015. Your assistance in
providing invaluable information about this topic is much appreciated.

--
Yuji Tosaka, Ph.D, M.L.I.S.
Cataloging/Metadata Librarian