We are receiving Vedomosti Gosudarstvennogo Soveta Respubliki Krym, which is a kind of official gazette of the Republic of Crimea, created under Russian occupation in 2014.  It has an OCLC record (#894124432), but it doesn’t seem right to have Crimea (Ukraine) in the 110.  I’m thinking there should be an authorized access point for Crimea (Territory under Russian occupation, 2014- ) or something like that, per RDA 11.13.1.7, last paragraph.  It certainly seems to be the case that two governments claim jurisdiction over the territory.  There is still at least nominally an Autonomous Republic of Crimea (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Republic_of_Crimea ), which is what the AAP Crimea (Ukraine) stands for.

Any thoughts?

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger //

Harvard Library--Information and Technical Services //

Langdell Hall 194 //

Cambridge, MA 02138

+(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)

+(1)(617) 496-4409 (fax)