Hi Sarah,

I'm not sure what kind of examples you are looking for, but anyone who uses
DSpace's Archival Information Package (AIP) export format gets PREMIS
metadata about bitstreams packaged in METS wrappers:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/DSpace+AIP+Format

At Illinois, we store these AIPs externally from our DSpace IR as an added
preservation measure.

Kyle

--
Kyle R. Rimkus